My client is a global IT powerhouse specializing in cutting-edge Health & Fitness. Responsible for transforming the lives of millions, nurturing healthier lifestyles and overall well-being.
To support our growth ambitions, we are looking for an experienced Director of Paid Social who will help the team and the company to ensure a world-class leadership approach in the management of paid social campaigns.
- Be the major owner for the paid social strategy across all products, countries and platforms used in the company;
- Be the owner of paid social performance KPIs for a large 8-digit budget, ensure revenue and ROI targets are met or exceeded;
- Ensure implementation of industry best practices across all campaign types
- Identify new opportunities and trends in the paid social landscape to ensure a competitive edge;
- Create an expansion strategy for new platforms, countries and user groups;
- Lead and mentor a large team of paid social media specialists, fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment, provide guidance on campaign planning, execution, and optimization;
- Collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders, including data analytics team, design team, product team, business development teams.
- Own relationship with external stakeholders such Meta, Tiktok or different types of performance and/or creative agencies.
- Strong knowledge of paid social platforms, at least 4 years of hands-on experience in paid social campaign management;
- Experience of campaign management for large scale budgets;
- Strong knowledge of tracking technologies, marketing attribution and usual analytics tools such Google Analytics or adjust;
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data and trends to drive decision-making;
- Knowledge of AB testing frameworks;
- Exceptional leadership and team management skills;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and changes in paid social media.