Competitive Salary £55,000+
Are you a Paid Social Director who wants to work on some of the biggest name clients and brands in their industries? Or are you interested in working at an independent agency, where you’ll have real freedom in your work? If this sounds like you, then we’ve got the role for you!
Due to continued client wins and exciting growth plans, an independent, award-winning full-service digital agency is looking for a Paid Social Account Director to join their Central London based team. You will be for the overall output and performance of the team. You’ll be expected to input into cross-channel thinking and have a holistic knowledge of paid media, and be expected to lead day-to-day communications with clients.
The business prides itself on the training and development it offers to its employees, and the positive and collaborative company culture it has created..
The business offers all of its team hybrid and flexible working: You will be supported to work from the office or from home, whatever works best for you.
You will lead a performance marketing team who concentrate on all Digital platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat and TikTok. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of channels and projects as you oversee the delivery of strategic leadership and tactical brand growth.
- Working closely with senior clients, to grow existing client accounts.
- Being heavily involved in new business pitches and client wins.
- Remaining hands-on with execution when necessary.
- Oversee the work of a team of account managers, as you set them clear objectives and cerate development plans for the team.
- Act as the account lead on one of the agencies most valuable client accounts.
- Ensuring precision and integrity in campaign execution and financial management.
- Act as the primary liaison between Group Media Directors (GMDs), clients, and internal teams.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of client objectives and offer strategic solutions aligned with their goals.
- Advocate for the agency’s vision and effectively communicate paid social methodology to clients.
- Develop compelling business cases to support proposed strategies and initiatives.
- Oversee Prisma approvals to maintain quality control and compliance.
- Deliver insightful Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) to clients, highlighting key performance metrics and strategic recommendations.
- Experience working on biddable campaigns is ideal, but not essential.
- Experience in Paid Social at Director level
- People management skills to coach, mentor, train and develop a team
- Experience running full-funnel multi-channel B2C campaigns
- Ability to independently research new areas of the market or areas of opportunity and develop POVs to share with colleagues and clients
- Ability to manage output of a large team.
- A strong team player who can work on a complex account and see how their work can fit in for the benefit of the client’s business
- High attention to detail to ensure accuracy throughout process from campaign set up to finance reconciliation
- Excellent numeracy and Excel skills
- Collaborative, team player with inquisitive attitude
- Excellent client management skills